Sunday, March 30, 2014

Officially an Elder

It is now official! I am now Elder Otte! I could not be more happy to leave and go to serve the brothers and sisters of Montana! I have waited for this moment for so long! It will be the best two years of my life! I already have an amazing love for the people of Montana and I am not even there yet. I just wanted to send out a quick letter to all of you letting you know that I am unsure about when my next email day will be. I love you all and wish you all the best over the next two years. I would ask that if any of you have questions, please ask. I will answer them as much as I can! I still have packing to do and a flight to catch. Next time you will hear from me I will be in the Provo Utah Missionary Training Center! 
Love Always and Forever,

Elder Otte
Billings Montana Mission
April 2014-April 2016
"Hel
​e​
man 5:12"

No comments:

Post a Comment